Kohl's Cares Scholarship Program
How does it work?
- Students must be between the age of 6 and 18 as of March 15, 2015 and not yet a high school graduate.
- The student’s volunteer actions should be described in detail on the nomination.
- Volunteer efforts must have occurred in the last year.
- Winners will be chosen based on the benefits and outcomes of their volunteer service.
- Nominators must be 21 or older.
What can they win?
- Local winners will each receive a $50 Kohl’s Gift Card.
- Regional winners will receive a $1,000 scholarship for higher education.
- National winners will each receive a $10,000 scholarship, plus Kohl’s will donate $1,000 to a nonprofit of the student’s choice.
Deadline to submit nominations: March 13, 2015